cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! I have been back and forth between Experian and MyFico and its a MyFico mistake!!!

HELP! I have been back and forth between Experian and MyFico and its a MyFico mistake!!!

My report is showing a mixup with a tradeline.  I contacted MyFico support and explained the issue and they escalated to management which gave me the slighted answer to contact the credit bureau.  I already explained to the kind ladies I spoken with that the Experian report IS showing the tradelines for both accounts correctly.  One is closed under a separate account.  The other opened at a later date at a higher amount is OPENED and reporting monthly under a DIFFERENT account number.  Experian cannot correct a mistake they do not have.  I called Experian again out of frustration and they suggested contacting Technical support department to see if they could correct the matter since the have the information reporting correctly, the merchant reports the information correctly and there is NOTHING TO DISPUTE on their end.  The mistake is obvious looking at my MyFICO report.  How can I get this corrected finally?

Message 1 of 1