Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Scary 1st time experience with Score Watch : ((

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP - Scary 1st time experience with Score Watch : ((

Hello all,

I paid for score watch today.  Just realized I entered my ssn incorectly.  Aside from that... there was no confirmation screen other than a screen to try again later.  I have received no confirmation email however there is already a $1 charge on my CC.  Any thoughts and help is appreciated!

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP - Scary 1st time experience with Score Watch : ((

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

I paid for score watch today.  Just realized I entered my ssn incorectly.  Aside from that... there was no confirmation screen other than a screen to try again later.  I have received no confirmation email however there is already a $1 charge on my CC.  Any thoughts and help is appreciated!

Thank you.

If you have not received your reports and score from score watch no money should be taken out of your accounts. The pending charge for $1 is common and should be removed since no services were rendered usually with-in a few days.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP - Scary 1st time experience with Score Watch : ((

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

Thank you.

Have you got this situation sorted yet?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.