cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! No credit reports at all!

tag
Tarq

Help! No credit reports at all!

I just signed up for the free trial, went through the whole registration including credit card info, and got an error that the website was down.  However, I can log in now.  The problem is NO credit report!  I haven't received one in my e-mail and when I go to the reports page there's no option to receive a free one, only a pay per report.

I haven't received anything.  How do I get a free report, as promised?

--Tarq

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help! No credit reports at all!

Tarq, I removed your duplicate post over in Understanding FICO Scoring and moved the one in Technical over to here.

Sorry you had a problem signing up. To clarify, when you log in and click the products page, you don't see a score within the Equifax box, specifically a score from the day you signed up to ScoreWatch? If you do see a score from the date you signed up then click that and you'll see that free report.

It's my understanding that you won't see the option for the 2nd free report during the trial.

Message 2 of 4
Tarq

When I go to the page you suggested, I see two boxes. 

Your Latest FICO® Scores Offical FICO Score Seal TransUnionYou don’t have any recent scores from TransUnion EquifaxYou don’t have any recent scores from Equifax Buy Today's Score Buy Today's Score

That's it.  No credit scores.  : (

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Tarq wrote:

When I go to the page you suggested, I see two boxes. 

Your Latest FICO® Scores Offical FICO Score Seal TransUnionYou don’t have any recent scores from TransUnion EquifaxYou don’t have any recent scores from Equifax Buy Today's Score Buy Today's Score

That's it.  No credit scores.  : (

Hi Tarq....Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having ordering. It looks like you got as far as creating a myFICO account, but the system outage must have prevented your Score Watch order from completing.

To get your free score through Score Watch, or to order any other myFICO product, select your product from the Products page and log in where it says "Returning Customers." If you have any further difficulty, a myFICO customer service rep will be glad to walk you through the process.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.