cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete old ScoreWatch alerts

tag
bluecomputer22

How do I delete old ScoreWatch alerts

Apparently I did the trial for this product a year or so ago.  When I signed up for a 30 day trial using the old login it came up with a bunch of old alerts from years ago.   Can I delete these, or can I create a new login name and start a new account?  I want to start with a clean slate without any of the old information in the product.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bluecomputer22

Re: How do I delete old ScoreWatch alerts

I called the customer service line and the person I talked to said it was impossible to delete the archived alerts.  Does this sound correct?  Would you not eventually end up with thousands of alerts on your screen from years and years ago if you were never able to delete the older information? 
Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: How do I delete old ScoreWatch alerts

bluecomputer22 wrote:
I called the customer service line and the person I talked to said it was impossible to delete the archived alerts.  Does this sound correct?  Would you not eventually end up with thousands of alerts on your screen from years and years ago if you were never able to delete the older information? 
Hi bluecomputer22....Yes, that sounds right. There really is no way to remove those old alerts. Seems this is the first concern I've heard about having too many Score Watch alerts! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.