evergreen9375

How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

Did I just get scammed?

Regular Contributor
shanac

Re: How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

There should be a notation on the page that says something akin to view recent purchase if I remember correctly. If not, just call customer service. I don't think you were scammed.

Current Score: EQ FICO 758 as of 4/15/14 TU FICO 789 as of 5/2013 EX 781 via Amex 6/12/13
Goal Score: 800 Gardening 10/12/13 until 8/2014 app for final PLUS Loan
evergreen9375

Re: How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

Solved! Was able to get ahold of customer support, and they said it hasn't been working for me since I ordered on the 4th of July. Apparently they've been having many issues with any orders they recieved on the 4th. So they said they are reimbursing me and I'll have to re-order.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+