Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: How do you cancel your account before they charge you after the 30days

I can answer this-
They pre-auth your card for the full amount-
It will drop off in a few days (as the transaction is not completed)

After the 30 days (if you don't cancel) the will use the same approval code to charge your account.

egh68 wrote:
Hey Barry!

Looks like a bunch of upset people on here. I have a quick question I just signed up on 5/1/08 for the score watch 30 day trial. I noticed a charge pending on my online account statement, should I have already been charged or are they billing in advanced now?

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

egh68 wrote:
Hey Barry!

Looks like a bunch of upset people on here. I have a quick question I just signed up on 5/1/08 for the score watch 30 day trial. I noticed a charge pending on my online account statement, should I have already been charged or are they billing in advanced now?

Hey egh68! :smileyvery-happy:

Anytime you have a question about a myFICO purchase, please feel free to contact Customer Care.  There's a Support tab at the top of this page with information on how to do that.

Looks like Timothy answered this question for you.
Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.
egh68

Thank Barry!  Take it easy!
New Contributor
jessy

[ Edited ]
I did not receive a reminder that my 30- day free trial will expire in a week . They just sent me an email after they took my money:smileymad:

Message Edited by jessy on 05-10-2008 12:36 PM
New Visitor
waterfall

I am being charged $14.95 a month. How do I stop this? Re: How do you cancel

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: I am being charged $14.95 a month. How do I stop this? Re: How do you cancel

Old thread bump....

Hi waterfall, I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+