Did you mean: 

How do you cancel your account before they charge you after the 30days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you cancel your account before they charge you after the 30days

I can answer this-
They pre-auth your card for the full amount-
It will drop off in a few days (as the transaction is not completed)

After the 30 days (if you don't cancel) the will use the same approval code to charge your account.

egh68 wrote:
Hey Barry!

Looks like a bunch of upset people on here. I have a quick question I just signed up on 5/1/08 for the score watch 30 day trial. I noticed a charge pending on my online account statement, should I have already been charged or are they billing in advanced now?

Message 11 of 16
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

egh68 wrote:
Hey Barry!

Looks like a bunch of upset people on here. I have a quick question I just signed up on 5/1/08 for the score watch 30 day trial. I noticed a charge pending on my online account statement, should I have already been charged or are they billing in advanced now?

Hey egh68! Smiley Very Happy

Anytime you have a question about a myFICO purchase, please feel free to contact Customer Care.  There's a Support tab at the top of this page with information on how to do that.

Looks like Timothy answered this question for you.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank Barry!  Take it easy!
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not receive a reminder that my 30- day free trial will expire in a week . They just sent me an email after they took my moneySmiley Mad

Message Edited by jessy on 05-10-2008 12:36 PM
Message 14 of 16
waterfall
New Visitor

I am being charged $14.95 a month. How do I stop this? Re: How do you cancel

Message 15 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I am being charged $14.95 a month. How do I stop this? Re: How do you cancel

Old thread bump....

Hi waterfall, I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.