Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How frequently does myFICO update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How frequently does myFICO update?

Hi. I currently subscribe to myFICO Identity Ultimate.  

After opening a new credit line, I got alerts that my score took a 56+ point hop on TransUnion, but there has been no change whatsoever to Experian or Equifax.  

After discussing on a thread yesterday, I learned that different agencies get new account information at different times, which is understandable.  

But one thing i noticed is that TransUnion has a "last updated" date of March 22nd, while Experian and Equifax both have a last update of March 7th.  

Is there any reason myFICO has such a large discrepency between the "last updated" stamps on the CRAs?  

Does "last updated" mean that this is the last time a change was detected, or does it mean that this was the last time myFICO checked in with the agencies?  

Does anyone know how frequently myFICO checks for updates?    

Is it more likely that 1) Experian/Equifax have not recieved the new credit line information, or 2) that they have recieved it and adjusted my score, but myFICO has not polled them for updated info?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.