cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does Fico standard ("one time payment") last?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does Fico standard ("one time payment") last?

I'm about to get the 10 day free trial of SW to find out my EQ score and naturally have the offer to get Fico Standard to view my TU score for a "one time" payment of $17.95.
Does this mean I can check my TU score any time, for the rest of my life, and never pay another penny? What if I cancel SW, does standard then get canceled as well?

TIA! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does Fico standard ("one time payment") last?

If it were onlyl that easy!  No you can not check your score for the rest of your life.  Well I mean you can check or recheck that score for the rest of your life but your score changes from day to day week to week and month to month! So it wouldn't quite work out the way your hopeing! 

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How long does Fico standard ("one time payment") last?

FICO Standard is a one-time charge for a one-time report for your TU FICO report and/or EQ FICO report. Cancelling SW won't have any impact on any other myFICO product, though cancelling won't impact FICO Standard anyway becuase it is a one-time pull.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.