New Visitor
girlmama

How long does Fico standard ("one time payment") last?

I'm about to get the 10 day free trial of SW to find out my EQ score and naturally have the offer to get Fico Standard to view my TU score for a "one time" payment of $17.95.
Does this mean I can check my TU score any time, for the rest of my life, and never pay another penny? What if I cancel SW, does standard then get canceled as well?

TIA! 

Frequent Contributor
BigDaddy18

Re: How long does Fico standard ("one time payment") last?

If it were onlyl that easy!  No you can not check your score for the rest of your life.  Well I mean you can check or recheck that score for the rest of your life but your score changes from day to day week to week and month to month! So it wouldn't quite work out the way your hopeing! 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 777
Current Score: EQ FICO 803
Goal Score: EQ FICO 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: How long does Fico standard ("one time payment") last?

FICO Standard is a one-time charge for a one-time report for your TU FICO report and/or EQ FICO report. Cancelling SW won't have any impact on any other myFICO product, though cancelling won't impact FICO Standard anyway becuase it is a one-time pull.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+