cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often my report and scores get updated here?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How often my report and scores get updated here?

Hi. I just signed up for 3-bereau scores and monitoring. I have a question, how often this website allows me to see my up-to-date scores and report? I don't mean how often my stuff is reported to credit bereaus..

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How often my report and scores get updated here?

The 3b service does daily pulls for changes on all three credit bureaus, the scores update as new information is found on your reports.

You get one free 3 bureau combined report per year, with discounts on additional reports.

Edit: Actually, I cant find anything in the terms of this service that gives you 1 per year, only 1 at initial signup.

You can logon and see your information as often as you want.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

they report really slow i am in to my third month soon and have had maybe 8 alerts and i know that i should have more.they suck you in by the saying real fico scores from 3 bereau and then you get nothing and the scores you do get are for credit card companys and once you find that out you are still stuck for three monthsfor the tune of 60.00     

WHAT A RIP OFF IMO

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to the forum section for myfico, product feedback. Re: 3 credit Bureau monitoring. Its crazy but seems like many including myself have issues with the updates
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no. I just signed up for this myself this week. I hope there's not going to be issues.

Message 5 of 8
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

You're going to feel as if you just threw $60 in the toilet.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh no. I just signed up for this myself this week. I hope there's not going to be issues.

YMMV but the service works perfectly for me. I get updates exactly as I should be according to my lender report dates, and typically on a daily basis. The different reporting agencies seem to update on different schedules, and TransUnion is especially slow, so I wonder if that is some of the issues people are blaming myFico for.

Is it worth $20 a month? No, its not worth that amount when you don't get more than 1 credit report. For that price, they should be giving you one free combined report every 6 months at a minimum. IMHO

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. It does update daily, it's much better than ID protection sites which allow you to update only once a month usually....

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.