New Visitor
mclynch913

How to cancel

Hi there, I am trying to cancel my free trial, when I try to email it says I have to call, and when I call it says you are closed, though I see many accounts have been closed merely by talking to a forum moderater. Could I get some assistance please? I am trying to close down two accounts, I signed both myself and my wife up. Thank you. 

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: How to cancel

mclynch913 wrote:

Hi there, I am trying to cancel my free trial, when I try to email it says I have to call, and when I call it says you are closed, though I see many accounts have been closed merely by talking to a forum moderater. Could I get some assistance please? I am trying to close down two accounts, I signed both myself and my wife up. Thank you. 

I think you might need to call:

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

Moderators don't have access to your info. There is a new resident Administrator who can do that via these forums, but you'll be hard-pressed to get a response soon. You are better off in calling.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+