Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to cancel

Hi there, I am trying to cancel my free trial, when I try to email it says I have to call, and when I call it says you are closed, though I see many accounts have been closed merely by talking to a forum moderater. Could I get some assistance please? I am trying to close down two accounts, I signed both myself and my wife up. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to cancel

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there, I am trying to cancel my free trial, when I try to email it says I have to call, and when I call it says you are closed, though I see many accounts have been closed merely by talking to a forum moderater. Could I get some assistance please? I am trying to close down two accounts, I signed both myself and my wife up. Thank you. 

I think you might need to call:

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

Moderators don't have access to your info. There is a new resident Administrator who can do that via these forums, but you'll be hard-pressed to get a response soon. You are better off in calling.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.