Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view credit report on here

tag
jfkg28
Established Member

How to view credit report on here

I subscribed to something on here and cant view a newer copy of my report... my score went up... down... and ide like to see a new report... alls i have is an old report plus a currect score... how do i regenerate a new report?

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 576
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: How to view credit report on here

it regens every month depending on what service you purchased. if you got the quarterly report then its of course going to be quarterly
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to view credit report on here

What service do you subscribe to?

As mentioned, FICO Quarterly Monitoring generates a new TU FICO report quarterly. That is the only service offered by myFICO that provides a new report automatically. ScoreWatch provides new EQ FICO reports, but you have to request it (2/year) and alerts can come at any time. FICO Standard is a one-time pull only for any of the 3 CRAs. And the Suze Orman product offers a chance for 3 new reports (either 3 TU FICO reports, 3 EQ FICO reports, or two of one and one of the other) but you have to request it and it isn't automatic.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.