Established Member
jfkg28

How to view credit report on here

I subscribed to something on here and cant view a newer copy of my report... my score went up... down... and ide like to see a new report... alls i have is an old report plus a currect score... how do i regenerate a new report?

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 576
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Luscher

Re: How to view credit report on here

it regens every month depending on what service you purchased. if you got the quarterly report then its of course going to be quarterly
CHASE FREEDOM | CHASE RITZ | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | DISCOVER IT | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$25,000---------$22,700-----------$18,000------------$11,000--------$8,750----------$5,000----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 785 EQ: 760
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: How to view credit report on here

[ Edited ]

What service do you subscribe to?

As mentioned, FICO Quarterly Monitoring generates a new TU FICO report quarterly. That is the only service offered by myFICO that provides a new report automatically. ScoreWatch provides new EQ FICO reports, but you have to request it (2/year) and alerts can come at any time. FICO Standard is a one-time pull only for any of the 3 CRAs. And the Suze Orman product offers a chance for 3 new reports (either 3 TU FICO reports, 3 EQ FICO reports, or two of one and one of the other) but you have to request it and it isn't automatic.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}