Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How very sad.......

tag
old-guy
Established Member

How very sad.......

Today (4/15/13) I received an offer for a Smiley Happy20% off on the standard score and report. When I tried to order the pages shows regular price Smiley Mad19.95 (SB 15.95) what happened.
The end date is 4/18/13.

Respectfully;
(Ray)
"No electrons have been harmed in creating this message"
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How very sad.......

Hi and welcome to myfico forum! Did you notice if that offer contained a promotional code? If so; enter the code in the box to receive the discount price Smiley Happy
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 6
old-guy
Established Member

Nope, none.

Respectfully;
(Ray)
Message 3 of 6
MrPickleton
Established Member

I received this offer too.  You most likely have to click it directly from your email since it is a targeted link.  My offer at least was that you have to buy 5 reports from the same bureau to receive the deal, however, you could use both bureaus for a total of 10 reports.

Amex BCE: 3000, Discover It 2500, Capital One QS1: 1750

Message 4 of 6
old-guy
Established Member

Well. I went back and reread it much to my chagrin. Thanks for teaching me how to read what's there rather that what I wanted to see. One of my pet peeves is people doing just that. My signature is my excuse (old-guy). Anyway, I didn't earn my 800+ scores by spending freely, no need for that many reports. Just wanted take a peek. Thank you.
Respectfully;
(Ray)
Message 5 of 6
Cloudlb
Regular Contributor

this happened to me, too.  I did not see a promo code, and I clicked into the offer directly from my email.  I'm unhappy.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.