Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not getting my Credit Alerts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch Alerts

I just signed up for Scorewatch two days ago and got my first alert today...Up 7 precious FICO points.
No idea why but I'll take it and assume it's just aging and paying on time.
Message 11 of 14
PCR20
Regular Contributor

Re: Scorewatch Alerts

Scorewatch works great, but only if you manually update your scores by purchasing them.

I have been waiting for some kind of ScoreWatch Alert so I would know to pull my reports and make sure a mistake from EQ was fixed. Today I manually pulled my report and
(surprise!)  I simultaneously received an alert that my EQ score jumped about 100 points.

The way I see it, ScoreWatch is good for telling you something you already know.

Starting Score: 05/12/2007 was 724 average on all 3
Current Score: 02-10-2017 EQ=839 EX=837 TU=832
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am not getting my Credit Alerts

I'm new to score watch (about 2 weeks) so I thought maybe it was taking awhile to alert me.  Glad to see I'm not the only one having problems.  I signed up b/c the website advertised daily monitoring and but I've not been alerted to anything. I pulled my report and saw that there was a 6 point increase.  Not alot but I set it to alert me when my credit score reached 620 and that didn't happen.  Hopefully it'll get better.  I'm still holding on to my theory that it's not working b/c I'm new. Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I am not getting my Credit Alerts

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm new to score watch (about 2 weeks) so I thought maybe it was taking awhile to alert me. Glad to see I'm not the only one having problems. I signed up b/c the website advertised daily monitoring and but I've not been alerted to anything. I pulled my report and saw that there was a 6 point increase. Not alot but I set it to alert me when my credit score reached 620 and that didn't happen. Hopefully it'll get better. I'm still holding on to my theory that it's not working b/c I'm new. Smiley Wink

If anything, a lot of people have posted that it worked like a dream at first --trial period! --and then it went phlpbbt. When it is working, there does seem to be about a 48 hour delay. I have seen a big change on a True Credit report, and grimly waited to hear from Score Watch, and it seems to average 2 days.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.