Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a Score Power report but forgot that I still had a free one

tag
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

I bought a Score Power report but forgot that I still had a free one

Hello, FICO administrative powers-that-be,

Yesterday I bought my FICO score and Equifax report using the myFICOis8 discount code.  However, I realized after I completed the transaction that I didn't need to buy the report, because I actually still had one free, unused Score Power report that I could have redeemed.  Now I don't see the link to the free report anymore.  Can this be restored?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: I bought a Score Power report but forgot that I still had a free one

Lel wrote:

Yesterday I bought my FICO score and Equifax report using the myFICOis8 discount code.  However, I realized after I completed the transaction that I didn't need to buy the report, because I actually still had one free, unused Score Power report that I could have redeemed.  Now I don't see the link to the free report anymore.  Can this be restored?

Thanks!

Hi Lel...I believe the reason you didn't see the link for the additional EFX report and score through Score Watch was because myFICO only allows you to buy one report per bureau per day, and you just bought your EFX report. If you check again, you should see that link has been restored. (Plus there might be a surprise there for you.) Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

@Barry wrote:

@Lel wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Lel...I believe the reason you didn't see the link for the additional EFX report and score through Score Watch was because myFICO only allows you to buy one report per bureau per day, and you just bought your EFX report. If you check again, you should see that link has been restored. (Plus there might be a surprise there for you.) Smiley Happy

That makes perfect sense.  I still don't see the restored link (or my surprise!), but that's probably because I ordered my report after close of business yesterday.  It'll probably be there tomorrow.

A surprise!  I'm so excited!  I tried shaking my computer to guess what it is, but I still can't figure it out. 

Message 3 of 5
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Okay, link is restored, and I see my surprise gift.  Thanks, Barry!
Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Lel wrote:
Okay, link is restored, and I see my surprise gift.  Thanks, Barry!
You're welcome! Thanks for being such a great contributor to these forums, Lel! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.