cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find the fico score simulator help!

tag
Fixfico1990
Valued Member

I can't find the fico score simulator help!

does myfico no longer have the score simulator, I can't find it

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I can't find the fico score simulator help!

Message 2 of 5

I just recently had a pull and still can't find the score simulator. Where is the link on the site?

Message 3 of 5
Bdj1
Valued Member

It depends on which product you got.

Apparently they don't offer you the simulator on the 3 in 1 reports.  So if you ordered that your screwed.  Experian does not allow it for some reason.

If you got the single report of Equifax or Transunion, you should be able to click a link at the last page of your report.

16k7.8k7.5k1.75k13.5k4k8001k5k12.9k8k

Message 4 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Bdj1 wrote:

It depends on which product you got.

Apparently they don't offer you the simulator on the 3 in 1 reports.  So if you ordered that your screwed.  Experian does not allow it for some reason.

If you got the single report of Equifax or Transunion, you should be able to click a link at the last page of your report.

Which is weird, in my account there is link to Fico Score Simulator - experian, since I have simulator for other two (but doesn't show up when inside the experian report/score), go ahead and click link.

"The information in your credit report indicates that the only qualifying credit accounts to run FICO® Score simulations are reported as Authorized User accounts. An "Authorized User" is someone who has permission to use another person's credit card, but is not held legally liable for the debt. In this situation, simulations cannot be generated".

I am not, nor have evr been, an au.

Signature needs updating
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.