Valued Member
Fixfico1990

I can't find the fico score simulator help!

does myfico no longer have the score simulator, I can't find it

09Lexie

Re: I can't find the fico score simulator help!

jonathonDenver

[ Edited ]

I just recently had a pull and still can't find the score simulator. Where is the link on the site?

Established Member
Bdj1

It depends on which product you got.

Apparently they don't offer you the simulator on the 3 in 1 reports.  So if you ordered that your screwed.  Experian does not allow it for some reason.

If you got the single report of Equifax or Transunion, you should be able to click a link at the last page of your report.

16k7.8k7.5k1.75k13.5k4k8001k5k12.9k8k

Valued Member
Imperfectfuture

[ Edited ]

Bdj1 wrote:

It depends on which product you got.

Apparently they don't offer you the simulator on the 3 in 1 reports.  So if you ordered that your screwed.  Experian does not allow it for some reason.

If you got the single report of Equifax or Transunion, you should be able to click a link at the last page of your report.

Which is weird, in my account there is link to Fico Score Simulator - experian, since I have simulator for other two (but doesn't show up when inside the experian report/score), go ahead and click link.

"The information in your credit report indicates that the only qualifying credit accounts to run FICO® Score simulations are reported as Authorized User accounts. An "Authorized User" is someone who has permission to use another person's credit card, but is not held legally liable for the debt. In this situation, simulations cannot be generated".

I am not, nor have evr been, an au.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+