Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't use my Purchase!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't use my Purchase!

I purchased Suze Orman's FICO Kit Platinum about a month ago and haven't been able to use it. I called customer service twice and they were not much help. I found out on these forums that you must have 6 months history in order to have a FICO Score. I know the Suze kit lasts for a year but I don't think it would be very fair if I had to wait 6 months and then only get to use it for 6 months, When I had paid for the full year.

So my question is, would it be possible to extend my Suze kit an extra 6 months or maybe refund my money so I can repurchase the Suze kit when I have 6 months history. Sorry if what I said is confusing. Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I can't use my Purchase!

Justn:

I have forwarded your questions to the admin.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Sorry to hear about your dilemma, Justn.  And, sorry you didn't get much help when you called in. Your Suze purchase has been refunded so you can come back in 6 months and get a full year.  Thanks for letting me know!

Justn wrote:
I purchased Suze Orman's FICO Kit Platinum about a month ago and haven't been able to use it. I called customer service twice and they were not much help. I found out on these forums that you must have 6 months history in order to have a FICO Score. I know the Suze kit lasts for a year but I don't think it would be very fair if I had to wait 6 months and then only get to use it for 6 months, When I had paid for the full year.

So my question is, would it be possible to extend my Suze kit an extra 6 months or maybe refund my money so I can repurchase the Suze kit when I have 6 months history. Sorry if what I said is confusing. Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

ThanksSmiley Happy, I wasn't going go say anything but I noticed how great the CS in this forum is.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.