Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel so bamboozled...

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

I feel so bamboozled...

Called up a few weeks ago to cancel my ScoreWatch because I didn't get a timely alert.  Two days later, I did get the alert.  After weighing my options, I decided ScoreWatch was important enough to me for the next three months.  

So I called to uncancel SW..  after questioning their service rep, I signed up for Quarterly Monitoring when she assured me I would get my TU alerts just like the EQ alerts...  that with QM I could pull a report every 3 months but that the score change alerts came on an "as happens" basis.

So... how come my EQ score has gone up nearly 40 points since then but my TU score hasn't changed?  Could it be the CSR was wrong about the features of QM?  

Screwed me out of $15 Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I feel so bamboozled...

The CSR gave you some bad info. FICO Quarterly Monitoring (we also call it TUQM here) is just that...quarterly monitoring of your TU report. You only get score updates quarterly and you only see key changes to your TU report quarterly. However, you do get 20% off all future TU (and EQ?) reports in the interim. Maybe what the CSR was trying to say is that your personal info is monitored daily, which is true. TUQM uses a source outside of TU to look for changes to ID-theft related info on a daily basis (e.g. address, phone, and other info).

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.