Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an issue with ....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an issue with ....

the credit complete. Never got a email saying that the so called 30 days was about to be up. So basically I got charged $42.85 for a year for nothing. And no refund because this site simply is a scam. If I paid that amount for the year but then have to rebuy the scores what the hell does that accomplish? If I knew things were going to turn out like this I would have never signed up. Anyone who does want to sign up would be better off signing up for the score watch if anything. Nothing else is worth it at all.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have an issue with ....

the credit complere? isn't it a one time view of all 3 reports and scores? if so what do you feel should be updated? i'll look at the products page again, but i tought it spelled it out fairly clearly.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have an issue with ....

ya, just checked. it's a single report and score from all 3. it clearly does not have the monitors your score feature. sorry, but you may be confused by the discount given for an auto annual renewal of the product.

perhaps you misunderstood that to imply continuous monitoring similiar to score watch?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.