Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just cancelled my 3B subscription.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just cancelled my 3B subscription.

I've had significant changes happening on my credit reports over the last week and a half, but none of them are "triggers" for a score update.  Well, I got anxious, and went ahead and purchases an updated credit report.  Well, guess what........my score went up because of the new activity.  So let me get this straight, I can buy my updated score for $20, or I can just wait until one of your "triggers" is activated even though I'm paying $25 per month?  No thanks.  I think that's a crappy business model, and I will certainly recommend that people only sign up periodically and then immediately cancel when they need to know their true FICO scores rather than having the monthly subscription.  Also, the CSR was extremely rude.   Rant over.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just cancelled my 3B subscription.

Two weeks, multiple new accounts, multiple accounts deleted.....still no update.....

Message 2 of 3
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: I just cancelled my 3B subscription.

Does this happen with TU only or with EQ and EX as well ?  I have SW and noticed yesterday when pulling my score power report on EQ that the score had dropped  3 points and I did not get an alert yet.  But I did forget to change my personal alert settings Smiley Sad When I compared the same product from Equifax direclty it got me alerts and score updates basically 24hrs ahead of MyFico SW but with proper settings it worked.  Maybe it would get better results if there would be an option to customize triggers like on EQ. Like this one could set the alert settings to the present score on EX and TU as well and customize it to react once the score changes. This has worked for me with EQ that does allow to customize triggers.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.