cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just had the most RUDE advisor on the phone from myfico.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had the most RUDE advisor on the phone from myfico.

I call in to see what my options were as I was not able to see my score during the trial. The girl states she can give me $9.95 a month instead of $14.95, I agreed. I tell her that the price shows $14.95 permonth with a minimum of three months. I asked why it showed this and if I would have to pay all of it up front. She laughed, raised her voice and said "I know it says $14.95, you have to go throught he order process, I will change the price". So I start the order process, get to the end and it still says $14.95. I explained to her that I did not see the price change. She laughed even harder and said, again "I know, sir. I know it says $14.95. You have to buy it, HAHA, and I will refund you". IF it was made clear, up front, that it would be a after-sale credit back to my card, I would have known what to do and would not have been so confused. She just told me she was going to change the price.

I instantly hung up.

I don't suppose there is any other company that provides a fico score, is there?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: I just had the most RUDE advisor on the phone from myfico.

You can buy Scorewatch FICO from Equifax directly. You will have to search for it and make sure you are purchasing the right product.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.