cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just purchased the 3 complete credit scores and reports and there is nothing in my purchases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just purchased the 3 complete credit scores and reports and there is nothing in my purchases

My CC has been billed, but i cant access any of my reports?? What gives? it just wants me to purchase more reports, says i dont have a recent score to view, no email verification nothing, just $48 billed to my CC
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just purchased the 3 complete credit scores and reports and there is nothing in my purchases

try logging off....clearing all your cookies (hit TOOLS on the tool bar on the top and go to delete browsing history)  Then close your browser, re-open it, log on again to myfico.com and try again. If that does not work, it must be some internal glitch that myfico has right now
Message 2 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I just purchased the 3 complete credit scores and reports and there is nothing in my purchases

COSWORTH wrote:
My CC has been billed, but i cant access any of my reports?? What gives? it just wants me to purchase more reports, says i dont have a recent score to view, no email verification nothing, just $48 billed to my CC

If your still having issues, try contacting directly one of the moderators. They often have a closer link to MyFICO, who in turn can get any problem resolved much quicker.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I even tried signing up for the score watch free trial, same issue, now 3 charges on my CC and "no" purchases under my account.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi COSWORTH,

Sorry to hear you're having problems making a purchase.

Have you tried calling myFICO Customer Service?

1-800-319-4433
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm PST
Sat 7am to 4pm PST

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.