cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to Cancel for lied to me about why l cannot see my TransUnion and Experian Credit Score.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to Cancel for lied to me about why l cannot see my TransUnion and Experian Credit Score.

This is my second email regarding my account billing, and lied l was told by your customer service regarding upgraded my account in order to see TRANSUNION & EXPERIAN FICO SCORE.

I said that you were lied to me about telling me that the reason l could not upgrade to see EXPERIAN AND TRANSUNION Credit Report and Score was because Equifax has a Fraud Alert on me, and you had received an electronic notice from Equifax, and for that reason l could not be upgraded to see my TRANSUNION AND EQUIFAX SCORE AND REPORT.

I told you from the previous unaswered email l sent you few days ago, that what you said l did not believe you, and l contacted Equifax and Experian, Experian Denied that was the case.

Experian said Equifax Alert should have no impact on access mh own Experian score and report from third party. Equifax did not comfirm that they had sent you any notice about me this month and last month.

So, l said that because you lied to me about Equifax Alert is the reason that prevents me from being able to Access and See my TransUnion and Experian Credit Score and Report....that l do not want to be charged just to see Equifax FICO for 3 months and l want to cancel the service...unless l uograde to see my other 2 Credit Bureau.

Your sided with Equifax does not make you stand out.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I need to Cancel for lied to me about why l cannot see my TransUnion and Experian Credit Score.

One CSR does not a company make. Smiley Wink If you have any bureau frozen, I've found that when you start a product then it doesn't work well. If you freeze it after you've activated the product usually you don't have any problems.

Either way, call the company to fix the situation. They will refund you if you aren't able to use the product.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need to Cancel for lied to me about why l cannot see my TransUnion and Experian Credit Score.

Well, there is no reason to lie, specially when you are dealing with people personal information.  The company customer services, not just one of them, knew they were lying and that the information they gave me was just made up to fool me.  The company whether tried to help Equifax or tried to keep me longer than 3 months by refused to allow me to upgrade.  So they came up with nonsense lie to keep me from upgrade. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.