Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to do some venting....

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I need to do some venting....

I'm going to make this short & sweet.  Even tho I haven't spent a lot of time here in the last few years, this site has always been my #1 place for giving & getting info, and of course, my FICO scores.

That being said....I have to ask...who is the 12 year old that was put in charge of designing the new layout for our reports, scores, buying, etc?  This has got to be the most unprofessional, childish-looking & badly laid out design I have experienced almost anywhere.

Used to be, on my page for my Score Watch, it was clean, professional & easy to maneuver.  Now, it's actually clown like in it's appearance.  Tell me....where IS the link where I can buy another discounted EQ report, as part of my score watch subscription???

Same with TU??  Used to be a clearly labeled link, right on that page.  Now?  God only knows where it is...but wow are those little fico score bubbles CUTE!!!! 

This is just a huge step backwards.  This used to be a professional looking site.

Now it's just juvenile looking.

Rant over....

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: I need to do some venting....

@BungalowMo wrote:

Used to be, on my page for my Score Watch, it was clean, professional & easy to maneuver.  Now, it's actually clown like in it's appearance.  Tell me....where IS the link where I can buy another discounted EQ report, as part of my score watch subscription???

Rant over....

Not just bad looking. (Personally, I don't care much what it looks like.) But doesn't work well, either. You're right about important features being hidden. Also it no longer logs us into our forum identities when we log in to our accounts, or at least it doesn't for a lot of us.

AND if they were going to change things so drastically they could at least have provided us with a guide to the features.

Message 2 of 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: I need to do some venting....

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@BungalowMo wrote:

Rant over....

Not just bad looking. (Personally, I don't care much what it looks like.) But doesn't work well, either. You're right about important features being hidden. Also it no longer logs us into our forum identities when we log in to our accounts, or at least it doesn't for a lot of us.

AND if they were going to change things so drastically they could at least have provided us with a guide to the features.

I used to come here for years!  I had to drop off for a while when I had rotator cuff surgery & couldn't type.  Then when I did come back, so many of the real Key people were gone.  Now this....   Seems this site has gone through many changes, and not necessarily for the better.

Sorry if any newcomers might take offense, but when people like Barry have left...well, that says a lot to me.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.