Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna see all my scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanna see all my scores

Which package should I get so I can see all my scores..I already see the eq because of the 14 day free trial thing but idk how To see my other ones? I'd like some help
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I wanna see all my scores

If interested in your TransUnion FICO, click the FICO® Standard here or also found below under "Products and Services". Through that link you also can pull another Equifax FICO if you ever needed on again in the future, though if you sbscribed to ScoreWatch (14-day trial), you'll be better off getting another EQ report through there at a 30% off discount. For your Experian FICO, Experian no longer allows consumers to pull their own EX FICO score. It used to be available on here, but just over two years ago, it became impossible to buy an EX FICO from anywhere (though you can get it for free if you have a checking account via a CU in PA called PSECU).

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright thanks I just purchased the quarterly report. Lets see what happens.
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck. BTW, if you pull all future TU FICO reports via clicking into your TUQM service, you'll get 20% off all future TU FICO reports.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.