cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to purchase my true EQ Fico on here....

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I want to purchase my true EQ Fico on here....

Anyone got a promo code???:-):-)

19.95 seems steeeep!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: I want to purchase my true EQ Fico on here....

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Anyone got a promo code???:-):-)

19.95 seems steeeep!

Why not sign up for SW 10 day free trial get your report for free, 2 more reports within a year for free for $14 a motnh. Auto updates when changes occur. You can cancel within 10 days if you dont want it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Well... Lol Ive done that, and since Ive already received the free trial (can't remem when) they won't let me do it and wanna make me buy a report...
I thought the Equifax website gave a true Fico, but as it turns out lol it isn't a Fico at all...
And I forgot to cancel Exp free trial, so I paid for a month of that :-/ grrr

And the quarterly monitoring only covers TU fico, which I already get for free from wmt discvr lol:-/ meh...
So hard to get true ficos! Grr
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 10
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

You could always open up an account with DCU.  Then you get a free monthly FICO from EQ.

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 4 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Maaaaayyybbeee lol I have a substantial number of accounts already. I suppose if I closed all of my Cap1 savings accounts (already emptied them in favor of a higher yield Amex sabings accounts) then I'd have no issue.
What does DCU stand for ?

Message 5 of 10
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

Digital Federal Credit Union

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 6 of 10
bahbahd
Established Contributor

Just want to point out that the EQ reports are 30% off for ScoreWatch subscribers. Are you already out of your free pulls that come with score watch?

Message 7 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I don't have scorewatch on here because I got the free trial and canceled..

the only option to get my true EQ Fico from here is to pay 19.95 :-(

and I had a score thing on the actual EQ website, but that is NOT a true FICO :-( so I canceled that.

mehh

I'll prob get a thing from Discover about my EQ score soon since that's the FICO I think they pulled, and I didn't get "the most favorable terms"

lol

Message 8 of 10
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Just a FYI, you actually can buy your true FICO from EQ. Its not the score that comes with a EQ subscription, yoy have to purchase it separately and im pretty sure its the same price there as it is here.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

ohhhh thanks gettnthere... I didn't know that... I just figured they didnt' wanna give me my true Fico :-(

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.