Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged for the MyFico product but not given access

tag
MMB85
Contributor

I was charged for the MyFico product but not given access

Hi, I just subscribed for the $29.99 for the MyFico Ultimate 3B. When I submitted payment, the $29.99 was charged to my account. However, on the MyFico site, it said that we are unable to process your payment at this time. Can anyone here assist?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: I was charged for the MyFico product but not given access

Please contact our support team for help with issues regarding your myFICO account - http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/ 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MMB85 wrote:

Hi, I just subscribed for the $29.99 for the MyFico Ultimate 3B. When I submitted payment, the $29.99 was charged to my account. However, on the MyFico site, it said that we are unable to process your payment at this time. Can anyone here assist?

This happened to me as well, I was hoping to know my scores before I went auto shopping but unfortunately I wasn't able to see my scores. Not only that but I was charged TWICE. It's now been 24 hours and I still CAN'T see my scores OR reports. 

Message 3 of 4
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@MMB85 wrote:

This happened to me as well, I was hoping to know my scores before I went auto shopping but unfortunately I wasn't able to see my scores. Not only that but I was charged TWICE. It's now been 24 hours and I still CAN'T see my scores OR reports. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please always contact our support team at 1-800-319-4433 for product-related issues.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.