cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ia Experian FICO score available on myfico.com?

tag
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

Ia Experian FICO score available on myfico.com?

I thought I read somewhere that Experian no longer offers a FICO score. I was reviewing the products available for purchase here and there is an option for Fico Standard that lets you choose 1, 2 or all 3 CB's for a score and report. If I choose Experian, will it give me an accurate, real FICO score or is it a FAKO? I don't really need the report as I already have my Experian report from elsewhere, I really need to know my FICO score with Experian because I am getting ready to apply for a loan that only pulls Experian and they have a score minimum I have to meet to qualify. I don't want to waste the $19.95 if I am not getting the Experian FICO score when I order. 

Any insight?

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Ia Experian FICO score available on myfico.com?

@Divaofsongs wrote:

I thought I read somewhere that Experian no longer offers a FICO score. I was reviewing the products available for purchase here and there is an option for Fico Standard that lets you choose 1, 2 or all 3 CB's for a score and report. If I choose Experian, will it give me an accurate, real FICO score or is it a FAKO? I don't really need the report as I already have my Experian report from elsewhere, I really need to know my FICO score with Experian because I am getting ready to apply for a loan that only pulls Experian and they have a score minimum I have to meet to qualify. I don't want to waste the $19.95 if I am not getting the Experian FICO score when I order. 

Any insight?

Experian won't sell you a FICO score directly, however you can purchase an EX FICO08 score from here at MyFICO.   

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ia Experian FICO score available on myfico.com?

I really need to start researching more before posting a question, LOL. So sorry. I read that MyFico.com no longer offered Experian scores but of course, that was old news. I purchased our Experian FICO score's last night. I am so glad I did too, because 2 of the items I disputed, that were supposed to be updated as IIB, are showing as PAST DUE now! I am livid! These 2 items were discharged in our BK but were showing as charged off, so I did a dispute and asked them to update the records to IIB. Well, not only did they not update the records, they are now reporting the debt as currently late, when it was discharged in my BK last year. Now I have to fight with them to have it corrected. The only good news is, both mine and my husband's FICO are about 30 points above where we need them to be to get our loan approved. 

Thanks again!!! I Love this site!

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.