Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate reporting

tag
dwhanc00
New Contributor

Inaccurate reporting

I just got an alert today saying my score was 751.  This is the 5th straight reporting that has said an account changed reporting.  Basically the same account on all reports.  Each one shows a score of 751.  I decided to use my last report because I knew I have new accounts and a significant (new car) increase in debt.  Guess what, it was 746.  Nothing major, just upset I am paying for a product that is reporting inaccurate information.  Any suggestions moderators?  I did not get one single alert for my THREE new accounts either. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Inaccurate reporting

Hi dwhanc00,

Sounds like your score must have dropped to 746 right before you pulled that report yesterday.  This is the only reason I can see for pulling a report showing 746 and getting an alert the same day showing 751.

As for the three new accounts and no alerts, we're only seeing two new accounts on your 3/24 report, one of which triggered an alert and one that didn't -- which we're looking into and will let you know what we find out.

Since you used your last report, we've added a free one that you can pull anytime before your subscription is up.  Sorry you didn't get alerted to that new account.

-Barry

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.