Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid myfico.com phone numbers!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Invalid myfico.com phone numbers!?

I purchased the fico deluxe product and was charged the fee to my credit card, received a message that I needed to authenticate my personal info - and when I tried to call the number, it doesn't work (received a dead dial-tone like the number was disconnected). Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried the following numbers and get the same result: 800-319-4433 877-220-1541
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Invalid myfico.com phone numbers!?

The numbers work... however, they are busy.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!
Message 3 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Did you get through?
Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

calvinhi wrote:
I purchased the fico deluxe product and was charged the fee to my credit card, received a message that I needed to authenticate my personal info - and when I tried to call the number, it doesn't work (received a dead dial-tone like the number was disconnected). Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried the following numbers and get the same result: 800-319-4433 877-220-1541

The call center for myFICO was experiencing phone problems earlier today.  They're back up now, so you shouldn't have any further problems getting through.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Barry
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.