Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Re: Is Myfico the same as Truecredit?

Tuscani wrote:
It's not uncommon for FAKOs\FICOs to be 150+/- from one another.
Wouldn't you rather make the extra investment for your actual score?

Knowing my score, yes. But pay for new reports at $12.76 a piece? Umm, no. Can't say I find it worthwhile.

$7.16 a month for EQ FICO score monitoring is steep enough, but I'll put up with it for now since I'm seeing the contents of my reports anytime I want on TC.

Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Is Myfico the same as Truecredit?

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Tuscani wrote:
It's not uncommon for FAKOs\FICOs to be 150+/- from one another.
Wouldn't you rather make the extra investment for your actual score?

Knowing my score, yes. But pay for new reports at $12.76 a piece? Umm, no. Can't say I find it worthwhile.

$7.16 a month for EQ FICO score monitoring is steep enough, but I'll put up with it for now since I'm seeing the contents of my reports anytime I want on TC.

I never said MyFICO was more cost effective if your goal is daily pulls. My post meant that you should spend extra to get your actual scores at any given time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+