Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is ScoreWatch for me?

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Is ScoreWatch for me?

I am still on the 10 day free trial of ScoreWatch.  I disputed quite a few Authorized User accounts on my report.  From what I am reading and understand on this board, is that you are not alerted if accounts are removed?  If so, Is ScoreWatch for me?  I don't have any open credit cards, but have a mortgage and a auto loan reporting.  I am interested in seeing my score increase after my disputes and we are hoping to apply for a construction loan.

Should I cancel the ScoreWatch and just purchase new reports in a month or two when all my disputes have been resolved?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is ScoreWatch for me?

It's true that SW will not alert you to removed baddies or accounts, but there isn't a CMS anywhere that will alert you to dropped baddies, inquiries, etc. I wish it would though.

IMO, SW is good for monitoring changes to your EQ report and good for monitoring your EQ FICO on a regular basis. Since I pull my 3 reports on a daily basis from a different source, SW really doesn't help me with monitoring. However, it will alert me to score changes (e.g. if that dropped account resulted in a score change) and I get 30% off all future EQ FICO reports, which I use primarily to know my EQ FICO. That's $6 off I believe. It's kinda like pulling 3 reports and getting one for free, which comes in handy if you might pull frequently down the road.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.