cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Scorewatch worth 15 bucks a month?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is Scorewatch worth 15 bucks a month?

@paramed3 wrote:

It's our information it should be FREE !!! It's an accumulation of Data of us and should be given to us not used to gouge us with hopes it has moved and you know LLecs that is True !

Smiley Happy  There are a few threads on here on that topic and I'd hate to rehash it on this thread. A side bit of info that may or may not influence your stance, but myFICO charges the fee and most of that fee goes directly to the CRA. The CRA charges myFICO for your info. I don't know if this is fact for sure or not, but it seems like former myFICO leadership mentioned that more than half of the costs for your reports goes to the CRA. MyFICO doesn't keep your info or even know what's on or not on your reports without the CRAs. The rest of the $$$$ goes to pay scientists, mathemeticians, corporate offices, staff, taxes, taxes, and more taxes (based in CA). 

Speaking as a consumer, I don't mind paying the $$$. It's not my score. I didn't calculate it. I suppose I could spend millions trying to duplicate it, but then I'd still have to pay the CRA by which to pull the data for my own score calc. Now you should know that you can get all 3 FICOs for free. 

Message 11 of 13
paramed3
Regular Contributor

Not looking to get them for free but paying 54.00 is stupid and I do not plan to do that. I will update you once I talk to them. If you don't hear from me you know I am Gone !!

Starting FICO Score 2007: >> >> 533 -- God those were some Dark Days !!
Current >>>> 9-29-15 - (Experian 800 FICO-8 - (Equifax 798) - ( Transunion 808 )FICO Goals: 820-830 For all 3 or above
Ultimate Fico 850 x 3 Even if for a week Just to say I crawled out of the sewer and trust me it was the pits. I could not borrow a cent
Message 12 of 13
paramed3
Regular Contributor

Your order for Score Watch® has been cancelled. If you have questions, please Contact us.

Thank you,

myFico Customer Care 

DONE !!!!

Starting FICO Score 2007: >> >> 533 -- God those were some Dark Days !!
Current >>>> 9-29-15 - (Experian 800 FICO-8 - (Equifax 798) - ( Transunion 808 )FICO Goals: 820-830 For all 3 or above
Ultimate Fico 850 x 3 Even if for a week Just to say I crawled out of the sewer and trust me it was the pits. I could not borrow a cent
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.