cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

tag
trixxeee
New Visitor

Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

$30 a month plus $40 something to get the reports?  Friggin' rediculous.

Cancelled.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

Re: Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

I cancelled a couple of months ago because I hated spending 20 bucks a month.  Well, now I got tired of the FAKO scores from Credit Karma etc and was going to resubscribe and see that it is now 30 bucks a month!  

Hell, I'm tempted to go to my bank and apply for a loan every couple of months and let them pull my scores for free... sure, I'll take a hit on inquiries but it can't be worse than spending 360 bucks a year just to get information that REALLY should be free to us as consumers anyway.... After all... it is our information!  OBSCENE!!

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 2 of 3
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it me or is this pricing out of control?

@designated_knitter wrote:

I cancelled a couple of months ago because I hated spending 20 bucks a month.  Well, now I got tired of the FAKO scores from Credit Karma etc and was going to resubscribe and see that it is now 30 bucks a month!  

Hell, I'm tempted to go to my bank and apply for a loan every couple of months and let them pull my scores for free... sure, I'll take a hit on inquiries but it can't be worse than spending 360 bucks a year just to get information that REALLY should be free to us as consumers anyway.... After all... it is our information!  OBSCENE!!

I agree....this should be free information!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.