cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 30% off new EQ Score Reports w/ Scorewatch limited?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the 30% off new EQ Score Reports w/ Scorewatch limited?

Wanted to get another CR after my score went up and I was notified via Scorewatch. Already used my free ones. A couple weeks ago I purchased a new EQ CR for the 30% off discounted price of $13.99 (or thereabouts). Now it wants to charge me the full price of $19.99 for a new CR. Previously it just came up as $13.99 when I last ordered a CR.

I am logged in to SW when trying this and clicking the "Buy Today's Score" link from my account. Nothing discounted.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is the 30% off new CRs limited to just one CR?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Is the 30% off new EQ Score Reports w/ Scorewatch limited?

@Anonymous wrote:

Wanted to get another CR after my score went up and I was notified via Scorewatch. Already used my free ones. A couple weeks ago I purchased a new EQ CR for the 30% off discounted price of $13.99 (or thereabouts). Now it wants to charge me the full price of $19.99 for a new CR. Previously it just came up as $13.99 when I last ordered a CR.

I am logged in to SW when trying this and clicking the "Buy Today's Score" link from my account. Nothing discounted.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is the 30% off new CRs limited to just one CR?

I think when you get to the check-out screen, is where you'll see the discount.

Perhaps, to save you some money, I would suggest enrolling into USAA CMS, so that you can pull all 3 CRs each day free -- as part of your monthly subscription with USAA.

I use USAA CMS, SW, and TU Quarterly Monitoring from here.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

To get the 30%, you need to order a new EQ CR from within your SW subscription vs. buying from the "Buy Today's Score" link. The link is found below your SW graph.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I was clicking the wrong link! Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.