New Contributor
xi

Is the 30% off new EQ Score Reports w/ Scorewatch limited?

Wanted to get another CR after my score went up and I was notified via Scorewatch. Already used my free ones. A couple weeks ago I purchased a new EQ CR for the 30% off discounted price of $13.99 (or thereabouts). Now it wants to charge me the full price of $19.99 for a new CR. Previously it just came up as $13.99 when I last ordered a CR.

I am logged in to SW when trying this and clicking the "Buy Today's Score" link from my account. Nothing discounted.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is the 30% off new CRs limited to just one CR?

Valued Contributor
Repo-ed

Re: Is the 30% off new EQ Score Reports w/ Scorewatch limited?

xi wrote:

Wanted to get another CR after my score went up and I was notified via Scorewatch. Already used my free ones. A couple weeks ago I purchased a new EQ CR for the 30% off discounted price of $13.99 (or thereabouts). Now it wants to charge me the full price of $19.99 for a new CR. Previously it just came up as $13.99 when I last ordered a CR.

I am logged in to SW when trying this and clicking the "Buy Today's Score" link from my account. Nothing discounted.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is the 30% off new CRs limited to just one CR?

I think when you get to the check-out screen, is where you'll see the discount.

Perhaps, to save you some money, I would suggest enrolling into USAA CMS, so that you can pull all 3 CRs each day free -- as part of your monthly subscription with USAA.

I use USAA CMS, SW, and TU Quarterly Monitoring from here.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

To get the 30%, you need to order a new EQ CR from within your SW subscription vs. buying from the "Buy Today's Score" link. The link is found below your SW graph.

New Contributor
xi

Yep, I was clicking the wrong link! Thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+