Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this my score???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this my score???

ok Hi im new to myfico but I love the info here please help me understand I usually wait for my score to change bc i get points on my score for paying on time! so the last time I had a score change alert was 3/06/08 I always wait for another score because Im not purchasing anything my score is in the high 500 so is it a true score or do I need to purchase the score???  to find out where I acutually stand ???Smiley Surprised
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Is this my score???

@Anonymous wrote:
ok Hi im new to myfico but I love the info here please help me understand I usually wait for my score to change bc i get points on my score for paying on time! so the last time I had a score change alert was 3/06/08 I always wait for another score because Im not purchasing anything my score is in the high 500 so is it a true score or do I need to purchase the score??? to find out where I acutually stand ???Smiley Surprised

Hi. MrsAnderson, welcome to the forums! I'm guessing that you have ScoreWatch, which tracks your FICO Equifax (EQ) score, correct?

When you get a ScoreWatch alert, the score in that alert is your real, new FICO EQ score. If you want to look at the FICO score report that goes with it, and see all the changes on your credit report, the feedback about how you're doing, the simulator, etc., you'll need to purchase it, if you haven't already used your second paid-for report. But the score itself is good.

If you do decide to buy another report, be sure to first Google FICO coupon or FICO discount code to save 15-20%. When you're entering your payment info, etc., you'll be prompted to type in the code.

Have you read Credit Scoring 101 yet? It's stickied at the top of several of the forums. In case you weren't aware, you actually have 3 FICO scores, the EQ on your ScoreWatch, plus TransUnion (TU) and Experian (EX).
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this my score???

thank u i read sooooooo much on this site Im completely hooked!!!!!! Im shooting for my first 600 by April mid month so im sooo excited I guess i just wasnt sure reading the fico fako>> it confused me but thanks for helping !!!!Smiley Very Happy 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.