Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues again....

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Issues again....

Inquiry done on 09/20/2011, TU QM picked it up and I got my quarterly notification today.  Will give SW 2 more days to pick this up, then I am calling and cancelling this service.  Wish it would work like it is supposed to.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Issues again....

TUQM monitors TU only. SW monitors EQ only. Did this creditor pull both TU AND EQ?

Message 2 of 4
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Yes, lender pulled all three.  Still waiting, no alert. 

Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Have you called customer service? As you have probably read, there have been problems with SW alerts being generated from Equifax, and it was calls (and posts) from consumers that pointed this out.

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

I got an alert yesterday (score drop for new account Smiley Tongue), so it's working for some of us, at least at the moment. But that doesn't mean that it's not very frustrating when it doesn't.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.