Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its been 2 months and FICO has not updated my score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its been 2 months and FICO has not updated my score

My score has stayed the same ever since I joined.As long as I was a trial they updated frequently (3 alerts in the course of 2 weeks)just to convince me to buy the membership. Once I became a member they stopped updating.I know for sure that my FICO score has changed because I am also a Equifax member and I got a new score recently. Does any one else have same problem with score watch? Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MizzB
Regular Contributor

Re: Its been 2 months and FICO has not updated my score

Having the exact same problem. Planning to just cancel the SW service.
*********************************************************************************
Current Score (04/20/20): EQ:673; TU: 691; EX: 688 (FICO)
Starting Score (01/20/17): EQ:511 (FICO); TU: 521 (FAKO)
CapOne QS MC: $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $14.5K | OpenSky Visa: $500 | Green Dot MC $300 | Green Dot MC2: $300 | AMEX Gold CC: NPSL | AMEX Platinum CC: NPSL | Amex Gold Delta Skymiles: $3k | DiscoverIT Chrome: $5.6K
Message 2 of 5
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

I'm having the same problem and I paid in full for this year. It renewed automatic which I was not planning to do. Is it possible that I would get my money back for the remainder 10 months that I won't use ?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not gotten a SW update for 2 months. Ordinarily, I get an update every month whether there is a change on my report or not.  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had a score change since signing up for SW yet no alerts. Also, for whatever reason, I cannot seem to be able t pull my 2nd report and score allowed for free through SW. Unless I misread this I though you got two pulls, before having to pay the reduced price for the score/report.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.