Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Ordered Exp Fico - No Confirm/Receipt But Charged

tag
jbh
Established Contributor

Just Ordered Exp Fico - No Confirm/Receipt But Charged

Hey,

Is there a reason that I was charged for the purchase but no text appeared on the confirmation screen and no receipt?

This is a bit of a letdown and the 2nd time I could not order smoothly here. I really need this info. Is there a glitch? I will contact CS tomorrow but I just had to ask/vent.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Just Ordered Exp Fico - No Confirm/Receipt But Charged

As for a confirmation e-mail, have you checked your junk mail box? (just in case)

And you don't have a new date on your EX report; it's still showing the old date?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

jbh wrote:
Hey,

Is there a reason that I was charged for the purchase but no text appeared on the confirmation screen and no receipt?

This is a bit of a letdown and the 2nd time I could not order smoothly here. I really need this info. Is there a glitch? I will contact CS tomorrow but I just had to ask/vent.

Thanks.

Hi jbh....You shouldn't have been charged for the purchase you attempted on 8/14.  I believe there was a connectivity problem with Experian at that time that's since been resolved.  You should be able to reorder now.  If you still feel like you were charged for that earlier attempt, customer service should be able to help you resolve that.  Sorry to hear about the difficulty you experienced.
Message 3 of 6
jbh
Established Contributor

TY for the follow up. I was told that it was just an authorization that will be credited back to the account. CSR's were terrific. I just was irritated that I seemed to roll snake eyes the last few times I ordered. It's kind of funny, now that I look back on it.

Since I await a CJ account and one card to reduce util, I figure I'll wait later until I order it again since I would rather see it with more updates

Ty, as usual!
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@jbh wrote:

TY for the follow up. I was told that it was just an authorization that will be credited back to the account. CSR's were terrific. I just was irritated that I seemed to roll snake eyes the last few times I ordered. It's kind of funny, now that I look back on it.

Since I await a CJ account and one card to reduce util, I figure I'll wait later until I order it again since I would rather see it with more updates

Ty, as usual!

LOL, this is why God made TrueCredit and the other daily-pulling credit monitoring services.

Ignore the scores and advice, but seeing what is happening on reports on a daily basis has saved me a minor fortune by knowing when it's worth paying for FICO's. Leaving me with a minor fortune that I HAVE paid for FICO's, lol.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
jbh
Established Contributor

Yeah, I have true credit now. I just find it odd that it lists accounts as 'closed' when only one can be closed (my auto loan). It's a bit off but it's a great service. Once I see changes I'll gladly put more $ into myfico.

TY
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.