cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Signed up for SW, 6 of 7 not updated....

tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Just Signed up for SW, 6 of 7 not updated....

I have paid down most of them a considerable amount, why are they showing last update, Oct 2013, I only have 1 account showing Nov 2013 out of the  7 only 1 is updated and its updated. What about the other 6??

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just Signed up for SW, 6 of 7 not updated....

@ac921ol wrote:

I have paid down most of them a considerable amount, why are they showing last update, Oct 2013, I only have 1 account showing Nov 2013 out of the  7 only 1 is updated and its updated. What about the other 6??

Your CCs only report once per month to your CRs regardless of how many payments are made or when they are made. What are your statement dates? 

Message 2 of 4
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Hail!!!

Most of my cards close the first week of the month.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

HTTR!

You'd want to pull out this month's statements if you have them. Most CCs will report to your CRs beginning 2-3-4 days following that statement date on your statement and will report the balance showing on your statement as of that statement date. So, if one closes the 10th as an example, then you'd start seeing changes to your CR by now usually starting with EX, then EQ, and sometimes day/days later on TU. YMMV on the CC.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.