Frequent Contributor
ac921ol

Just Signed up for SW, 6 of 7 not updated....

I have paid down most of them a considerable amount, why are they showing last update, Oct 2013, I only have 1 account showing Nov 2013 out of the  7 only 1 is updated and its updated. What about the other 6??

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Just Signed up for SW, 6 of 7 not updated....

ac921ol wrote:

I have paid down most of them a considerable amount, why are they showing last update, Oct 2013, I only have 1 account showing Nov 2013 out of the  7 only 1 is updated and its updated. What about the other 6??

Your CCs only report once per month to your CRs regardless of how many payments are made or when they are made. What are your statement dates? 

Frequent Contributor
ac921ol

Hail!!!

Most of my cards close the first week of the month.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

HTTR!

You'd want to pull out this month's statements if you have them. Most CCs will report to your CRs beginning 2-3-4 days following that statement date on your statement and will report the balance showing on your statement as of that statement date. So, if one closes the 10th as an example, then you'd start seeing changes to your CR by now usually starting with EX, then EQ, and sometimes day/days later on TU. YMMV on the CC.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+