Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just canceled Subscription.

tag
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

Just canceled Subscription.

Very unhappy with subscription Smiley Sad sent secure email about issue last month and no help sent another over this weekend and canceled subscription due to score watch never working. I dont ever get score watch updates and i have 8 accounts and they are all active accounts that report different balances each month. My wife's score watch works perfect but mine nope. She cancel hers also since mine ising working. Very unhappy customer Smiley Sad

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
WillF360
Regular Contributor

Re: Just canceled Subscription.

How did you cancel? I've had the same issues.  It'll update every once in a while. Meanwhile, my other credit monitoring subscriptions work perfectly. I haven't received anything from TransUnion on here for EVER.  I know my score has changed. But I'm not paying to get it updated.

In the Garden since 9/15/13... Goal Date 4/15/14 (WISH ME LUCK)
Closed on First Home 9/13/2013: USDA RURAL HOUSING
Lender Pull 7/25- EQ 673, EX 693, TU 670
Credit Card Approvals: 9/15- Discover It $4500; Chase Freedom $3500; Amex Blue $5000
Goal Score: 720 | Starting Scores (2/12): EQ 493, EX 521, TU 463
Message 2 of 6
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

@WillF360 wrote:

How did you cancel? I've had the same issues.  It'll update every once in a while. Meanwhile, my other credit monitoring subscriptions work perfectly. I haven't received anything from TransUnion on here for EVER.  I know my score has changed. But I'm not paying to get it updated.

I went to https://www.myfico.com/help/contactus.aspx

And selected, I have a question about my FICO® score. -->Score Watch® --> And made comments about no previous help and that score watch still isnt working a month later and that i want my account canceled.

Two days later get an email saying that my account subscription will not be billed again and canceled.

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 3 of 6
BS_tri-FICO

the ONLY bureau monitored by myFICO is Equifax. There is a "program", probably another fee, that will update you TransUnion QUARTERLY...how the hell is that helpful if you are house shopping. I just cancelled my "free trial". This is BS and does not work! I can't believe the government has allowed one company, FICO, to have soooo much power over the wellbeing of consumers. It’s ridiculous!

Message 4 of 6
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@BS_tri-FICO wrote:

the ONLY bureau monitored by myFICO is Equifax. There is a "program", probably another fee, that will update you TransUnion QUARTERLY...how the hell is that helpful if you are house shopping. I just cancelled my "free trial". This is BS and does not work! I can't believe the government has allowed one company, FICO, to have soooo much power over the wellbeing of consumers. It’s ridiculous!

Yeah, it would be so nice to buy our TU and EX scores that the lenders use.

Message 5 of 6
if6was9
Established Member

Score watch is a rip off and I will be cancelling my subscription. I haven't received any updates in three months, and during this time I've opened a new credit card and leased a car and never received any updates. If you are considering paying for this service, I can say it's a hit or miss. Some people get upadtes, some don't. Save your money and just get the credit reports when you need them or purchase a monitoring service from experian or transunion. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.