cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined.. Can't find my scores or reports?

tag
StriderM99
New Contributor

Just joined.. Can't find my scores or reports?

I signed up for the 10-day free trial an hour or so ago (even paid extra for the TransUnion report), but when I go to the Member Services page, it shows "???" for my scores. Is there some sort of waiting time frame I have to go through before they load my scores? I thought it would be instantaneous with joining (and paying).

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
StriderM99
New Contributor

Re: Just joined.. Can't find my scores or reports?

It's been a day now... and still, nothing. It still shows "???" This is a great first impression. I guess I'm going to have to call customer service.

Message 2 of 7
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Do you have a credit history?  How old are your current revolving accounts?  If you have no history and no current accounts, then this is why you don't have a score.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 3 of 7
StriderM99
New Contributor

Yes I have credit history. I am 27. I've had various accounts in my name for nearly 10 years now. I believe my AAoA is approx. 2 years 8 months (that's what another website I used to belong to had told me 3 or 4 months ago).

Message 4 of 7
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I guess its broke then.  It has been 7 days since I have received a SW update, which is unusual for me as stuff changes in my credit report daily and SW usually alerts me multiple times a week.  7 days isn't horribly long, but considering that you haven't gotten any updates either with a 10 year history and current revolving accounts makes me question it.  SW isn't really the most reliable product, but there aren't many other websites to get FICO updates.

Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 5 of 7
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

nevermind.  I just got an alert  today.

Message 6 of 7
StriderM99
New Contributor

haha.. Speak of the devil, right?

I emailed customer service. They got back to me this afternoon and said for some reason, my process was never completed, yet was completed enough to activate my account, lol. Anyway..  they said to reorder the Score Watch Free Trial again. I did so and it provided both reports for me instantly.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.