Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just purchased Credit Complete - cannot view scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just purchased Credit Complete - cannot view scores

I just purchased Credit Complete and am getting question marks for my scores. This is what I see when I try to view them:

My card has already been charged, so it can't be a billing issue. Does it take a while for the scores to appear? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for any help! 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Just purchased Credit Complete - cannot view scores

What does your credit history look like?

In order to generate FICO scores, you have to have these things:

* At least one account that has been open for six months or more
* At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
* No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Minimum requirements for a FICO score

If you're new to credit, or just getting back into it, you might not be on their radar yet.

It sounds like you're saying that you have a new credit card. Even though you've already used it, it probably won't be reported to the credit bureaus until your first statement posts or drops. Whatever is on that statement --credit limit, current balance --will be reported to the CRA's, and that will help establish you in credit land. Even then, if that's your only account, you'll have to wait until the seventh statement before you have FICO scores. --HTH
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response, but that's not the case here. I have nearly 15 years of credit history and a few current accounts (Auto loan, credit cards) that are reporting. I pulled my annual free credit reports the other day, I just want to check my FICO scores to see where I'm at as a benchmark for improvements.
Message 3 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

It sounds like maybe the info that you put in for myFICO was different from that that the CRA's have. Did you move recently, or get married or otherwise change your name, or get a new SSN, etc etc?

Sometimes a typo on your end will do it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, nothing. Like I said, I pulled all 3 CR's the other day. I've made sure the contact info is correct.

Guess I'm in some sort of FICO black hole! 

Message 5 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Fraud alert, maybe?
Message 6 of 10
gnp57
Established Member

I I have almost the same problem. I did get my experian score but not equifax or transunion. So what is the solution ? If you pay for all scores, at what point do you get them all ?
Ch 7 Discharge 10/5/15

Starting: EX 493; TU 505; EQ 528

3/2/16: EX 579; TU 570; EQ 585

Goal: mid 700s

Cap1 QS $300; Cap 1 Plat $500
Message 7 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Hi Nosferatu....It looks like you didn't provide your social security number with your order. I would suggest updating your myFICO account profile to include your SSN and try ordering again. And btw, you shouldn't have been charged for that first order, although you may have seen a pre-authorization charge. Good luck!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I entered it when it asked....anyway I just went into my profile to check again, but the SSN isn't an editable field.
Message 9 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Nosferatu wrote:
I entered it when it asked....anyway I just went into my profile to check again, but the SSN isn't an editable field.

Is there a SSN showing in your profile? If not, I'd suggest calling customer service to have them update your SSN.

myFICO Customer Care
Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm PST
Sat 7am to 4pm PST

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.