New Contributor
Laura2323

Just sent an email to cancel Scorewatch

I have given it enough time and this product just does not report in a timely fashion.  I subscribe to other "scorewatch" type products and always receive updates from them prior to Scorewatch.  Unfortunately, the product does not justify the price. 

New Visitor
shalo1

Re: Just sent an email to cancel Scorewatch

What e-mail address did you send the e-mail to? I want to cancel for the same reason.  When I signed up the fine print said that you could send an e-mail to the address and they would cancel, but when I go to the contact us link, and say I want to cancel, they give me an 800 number to call to cancel, I presume so that they can try to retain me as a customer.  i get it, but one of the main reasons I signed up was because they said you could send an e-mail to cancel, this is very disconcerting.

Valued Contributor
p-

shalo1 wrote:

What e-mail address did you send the e-mail to? I want to cancel for the same reason.  When I signed up the fine print said that you could send an e-mail to the address and they would cancel, but when I go to the contact us link, and say I want to cancel, they give me an 800 number to call to cancel, I presume so that they can try to retain me as a customer.  i get it, but one of the main reasons I signed up was because they said you could send an e-mail to cancel, this is very disconcerting.

When I canceled my scorewatch, I called the 800 number and it was no big deal.  

12-15-14: FICO EXP: 813 - EQU:802 - TRAN: 756 - AVG: 790 +240 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Established Contributor
tennisfan78

I would like to know the email address too.

Thanks

shalo1 wrote:

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
lg8302ch

<myfico@mailca.custhelp.com>

Above is the email address but do not expect to get anything else but a robotic answer:

Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. Please call 1-800-319-4433 (Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM; Saturday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time), and a myFICO Customer Care representative will be happy to assist you.

Good luck!  

FICO® EQ 795 (as of today) - TU 778 (11/28) * Fako EX 811 (12/02 - CS) * last app 12/16/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 4, EX: 5, EQ: 3

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Seedling Garden Club member *
Blogger
HiLine

Calling is really not that difficult ...

Valued Contributor
p-

HiLine wrote:

Calling is really not that difficult ...

Seriously.  Just call.  Why make it difficult?

12-15-14: FICO EXP: 813 - EQU:802 - TRAN: 756 - AVG: 790 +240 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}