Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just want to cancel at this point

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just want to cancel at this point

I'm crap with money...that's why I need to watch my credit.  Apparently I've been charged $19.90 per month for a couple of Myfico.com services since January when I started looking at my credit reports.  I knew I had set up a monitoring service for $4.95/month with a three month minimum, but I never checked on whether or not it was billing right.  Apparently I'm being billed for two services...why would I even need two monitoring services?  Since then I've purchased additional credit reports...apparently I was due a free one at the same time for the quarterly monitoring...not that I got it.  I've paid a grand total of $169.35 since January for all this credit stuff without realizing it.  Nice as it was to get a score alert when something changed and to know what was on my credit report, it's not worth all that!  It would be cheaper just to go to the actual credit bureau and get a report periodically.  Now I just want to cancel it, but there doesn't seem to be any way to do that.  Can anybody tell me how I shut the whole thing down?  I am so frustrated by this mess.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just want to cancel at this point

whoops, correction.  My account shows that I was given a credit report on 5/30 (I'm guessing this is for one of the services) and purchased a fresh one on 6/1.  Arrrgh.  If I had known I was being charged for it and getting one every 3 months, I certainly wouldn't have purchased another one the next day. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just want to cancel at this point

Your best option is to contact myFICO.com customer service via phone, and I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help if you explain the situation.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.